In order to be a recognized condominium owners’ association, the association must be a Florida corporation. To be official, the governing documents must be recorded with the Clerk of the County Court. The documents for Tropical Court Apartments Association, Inc. (Tropical Court) can be found on this page.
Note: Some documents are very large and may take a few moments to download/open.
Florida Statute 718
In Florida, condominium association laws are derived from Statute 718. Commonly referred to as simply COA laws, these encompass everything from condominium association dues to board meetings and regulations.
The governing documents for Tropical Court are below. Click on each link to see/print the documents.
- Articles of Incorporation
- Amendment to Articles of Incorporation
- Declaration of Condominium
- Amendment to Declaration of Condominium 1980
- Amendment to Declaration of Condominium 1983
- Amendment to Declaration of Condominium 1990
- Amendment to Declaration of Condominium 1991
- Land Lease
Other documents pertaining to Tropical Court are below. Click on each link to see/print the document.
While the information provided above is believed to be correct, there is no liability for any loss or damage occurring by reason of reliance thereon.